At this special time of the year, we take a moment to look back at the year that was in 2022 and reflect on the great things that we have achieved over these last 12 months.
We are really grateful for what our amazing team has achieved this year, and we are very excited to look to next year for more great things to come.
Of course, we couldn’t do anything without the support of our fantastic clients, and we are truly inspired by their success each and every day.
To name just a few of our highlights this year in 2022, we:
- Merged with Marshall IP, a niche multi-disciplinary firm with an enviable reputation and extensive expertise in all aspects of legal services for commercial, intellectual property and branding, thereby introducing an ability to offer clients an extended range of services, notably commercial legal and litigation services.
- Won the Premier’s NSW Export Awards in the Professional Services category. The Premier’s NSW Export Awards program aims to recognise the success of NSW exporters and their achievements in the international market.
- Attended the 7th ECTA Supervisory Board And Committee Meetings on 12 October 2022 in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. With more than 1500 members, coming from all Member States of the EU and beyond, ECTA promotes the knowledge and professionalism of the intellectual property law community in the fields of trade marks, designs, copyright and other intellectual property rights, within the European Union.
- Was an Invited Participant at the European Corporate Counsel Summit in June in Switzerland and again in November in Monaco. This is invitation-only, premium forum bringing together leading in-house General Counsel and innovative legal services providers.
- Represented NSW as a Finalist at the 60th Australian Export Awards. The ceremony was held at Parliament House in Canberra on 24 November 2022, and the Australian Export Awards honour the achievements of remarkable exporters.
- Welcomed Four New Staff Members to the Firm. We are so lucky and honoured to have Tim Marshall (Director of Legal and Head of Trade Marks), Jacqueline Purcell (Associate Trade Mark Attorney), Mollee Huang (Trade Mark Attorney), and Michelle Marshall (Executive Assistant) joining our team.
- Celebrated Another Long-Term Staff Anniversary. We had the great honour of thanking Jane McMurray for her 17 years of exceptional service with IP Solved this year.
This really is just a small summary of all the great achievements we made this year.
We look forward to expanding out our new legal service offering to our clients both old and new throughout 2023 and of course to continue supporting our clients’ Intellectual Property needs and commercial endeavours.
Thank you to everyone we have worked with this year for giving us your trust. We don’t take that responsibility lightly.
Wishing you all a lovely and well-earned holiday. We look forward to catching up with you in 2023.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!