IP Litigation & Disputes
Intellectual property is a significant asset in our clients business. Its critical to be proactive about protecting and enforcing their IP rights and keep secure their market position.
We take a practical, commercial approach to contentious work to ensure the best possible commercial outcome for our clients whether that be by vigorous litigation or where relevant or appropriate via a range of potential dispute resolution mechanisms other than litigation.
We conduct litigation in all relevant federal and state jurisdictions and our litigation work includes proceedings to restrain and/or defend actions for ;
- Patent, trade mark, copyright or design opposition and infringement
- Breaches of Australian Consumer or Competition laws including passing off and misleading and deceptive conduct
- Breaches of confidence or disclosure of trade secrets
- Challenging the validity of monopoly rights
- Border protection issues including parallel imports and anti counterfeitting