Research & Development Tax Incentive Program
The R&D Tax Incentive program is the Australian government’s largest targeted incentive programs assisting Australian companies offset some of the costs of their R&D activities.
It provides a substantial cash refund on eligible R&D activities which can provide much needed cash flow to fund further R&D and makes Australia one of the most attractive locations in the world to undertake R&D.
The R&D program is broad, operating across industries including biotechnology, manufacturing, information technology, mining and engineering.Knowing how to make the most of this and other government programs and taxation regimes is essential for any organisation that wants to pursue innovation.
We assist organisations by :
- Preparing your R&D taxation return
- Advising on eligibility of activities and costs that can be claimed
- Reviewing past R&D taxation claims for opportunities to maximise costs claimed
- Visiting your sites to identify eligible activities
- Managing the audit and review process with AusIndustry and ATO
- Improving documentation and systems to ensure they arte adequate to support your R&D claimu capture details of eligible activities and costs that can be claimed