Export Market Development Grant
The Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) program assists Australian business with a turnover of less than $50M. You may be reimbursed 50% of eligible costs (up to a maximum grant of $150,000) associated with the development of export markets for goods and services, including up to $50,000 for the costs of securing your Intellectual Property rights.
Importantly, it is a non competitive grant which means if you have incurred the expenditure and meet the eligiblility criteria you WILL receive a grant.
Through our specialist advisory firm Solved Thinking we provide EMDG services and are registered with Austrade as an EMDG consulting firm. We confidently advise our clients that the claim submitted for you will be the grant you receive.
You can lodge your claim from July 1st and if its your first claim you can claim costs incurred over the last two financial years at once.
We provide a comprehensive ‘full service’ engagement which typically includes:
- An initial meeting or conference call to identify EMDG related activities and costs
- Assistance with the collection and collation of the relevant financial documentation, which includes further assessment of the eligibility of each expenditure item
- Preparation and lodgement of an ‘audit ready’ application, which includes assisting to identify and collate any ancillary supporting documentation, necessary to substantiate the application. This includes identifying any areas of weakness within the claim, and proposing suggestions to improve the strength of the claim
- Attendance at any Austrade audit meeting with respect to your EMDG application
- Preparation of responses to any queries raised by Austrade during the audit meeting
We provide this service on a success fee basis. You will not need to pay anything along the way and our fees are payable from the grant funding you receive. The cost of this service varies, dependant on your estimated claim size.
Call us today for a confidential discussion about your eligibility and our no obligation advice about how you can be Grant Ready by the end of the financial year.
If you would like more information on the EMDG or to discuss further – please get in touch with Paul Brandalise on 02 8267 7300 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.